- Record journal entries with relation to provisions, accruals, prepayment, and other entries to support month-end period closure.
- Ensure intercompany charges are recorded on a timely basis.
- Perform reconciliations for the intercompany transactions and outstanding balances.
- Monitor and review balance sheet accounts periodically.
- Prepare notes to the monthly financial statements and accompanying schedules, where required.
- Preparation of schedules and providing supporting information for the statutory audit.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports.
- Any other duties assigned by the Accountant / Finance Manager.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- A Diploma in Accounting/Finance from a recognized institution.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently in teams.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced business environment.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|