Fleet Card Coordinator
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Complete Management of Fuel Card platform.
- Approach potential customers & give proposals in regards to fleet card facility & features.
- Administer new fleet card customers & liaise with respective departments in finalization process.
- Serve as a conduit for customer feedback impacting business improvement.
- Printing, encoding and issuing of fuel cards.
- Report extraction and printing as per client requests.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
- Provide appropriate solutions, information, or incidents resolution actions to the customer
- Ensuring that any complaints are responded promptly by taking ownership and responsibility of customer’s enquiries efficiently.
- Report on all activities on a monthly basis to the direct reporting line and to the National Operations manager.
- Responsible for the completion of any special projects or the assignment of other duties as requested by management.
- Tertiary level education or equivalent work experience in similar role.
- Strong administrative background with proven business management and analytical skills
- Ability to make recommendations and interact with all levels of management, customers, and vendors
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and achieve objectives
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable with a fast paced, opportunity filled work environment
- Strong data, system, and computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|