- Forecast & Plan orders based on sales & demand.
- Researching latest Vendors.
- Negotiating terms of agreement and pricing.
- Analyzing demands, planning and local supply sources.
- Maintaining good communication channels with supply chain partners.
- Liaising with supply partners about on time deliveries and ensuring goods meeting with planned logistic channels.
- Calculating product costing & maintaining pricing structures.
- Reporting and Update KIT on timely basis, define new codes and prices using current software.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Prepare lodgment documents with necessary Fiji Revenue & Customs Service (FRCA) requirements for shipment clearance.
- Preparing supply payment documents.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- Tertiary qualification in procurement or supply chain field would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of supply chain management/procurement/logistics procedures.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a procurement officer (Fresh graduates are invited to apply).
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Strategic consumer insights with strong data & organisational skills.
- Candidate should have exceptional negotiation skills and Market awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Candidate should work well in a team-based work environment, work with minimum supervision and be able to handle work pressure with a calm and focused mind.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply via our website within the next 10 days by uploading their CV and transcripts for consideration (PDF and WORD documents are recommended)
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|
|Area||Food & Beverage|