- Execute HR services in the areas of recruitment, selection, training & development, employee welfare administration and retention.
- Maintain and update HR Information System (HRIS) to ensure that all personnel information is properly & accurately captured, effectively managed and maintained at all times.
- Assist HR Manager in reviewing, developing and executing HR policies & procedures.
- Manage employee grievances/complaints and conduct necessary investigations to find amicable solution.
- Stay updated with relevant laws and regulations as well as industry trends and best practices, bringing innovative ideas to enhance HR processes and practices within the division.
- Conduct On Job Trainings.
- Assist the divisional heads with man – power planning.
- Create and revise employee Job Descriptions based on the current business needs.
- Assist and coordinate OHS meetings and maintain all relevant documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the field of human resource management.
- Must possess OHS certification – Modules 1 & 2.
- TOT’s certificate 1 & 2 will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge/understanding of labor laws (ERA) and disciplinary procedures.
- Highly developed skills in leadership, communication (written and verbal), coordination, time management, analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision.
- Manufacturing Industry and Wholesale & Retail Industry experience is desired.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Vacancy||Full Time Position |
|Valid To||27-11-23 |