• Execute HR services in the areas of recruitment, selection, training & development, employee welfare administration and retention.
• Maintain and update HR Information System (HRIS) to ensure that all personnel information is properly & accurately captured, effectively managed and maintained at all times.
• Assist HR Manager in reviewing, developing and executing HR policies & procedures.
• Manage employee grievances/complaints and conduct necessary investigations to find amicable solution.
• Stay updated with relevant laws and regulations as well as industry trends and best practices, bringing innovative ideas to enhance HR processes and practices within the division.
• Conduct On Job Trainings.
• Assist the divisional heads with man – power planning.
• Create and revise employee Job Descriptions based on the current business needs.
• Assist and coordinate OHS meetings and maintain all relevant documents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in the field of human resource management.
• Must possess OHS certification – Modules 1 & 2.
• TOT’s certificate 1 & 2 will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge/understanding of labor laws (ERA) and disciplinary procedures.
• Highly developed skills in leadership, communication (written and verbal), coordination, time management, analysis and problem solving.
• Must be able to work remotely and travel to all On The Go sites (Nadi – Tavua)
• Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|
|Area||On The Go – West (Nadi)|