• Study and document the accounting and business procedures within the organization.
• Identify the control weaknesses within the process.
• Draft procedures to improve efficiency and controls.
• Compile report on the findings with appropriate recommendations for improvement.
• Carry out investigations when required and compile report on findings.
• Conduct inventory verifications for various departments.
• A Degree or diploma in Finance/ Accounting or secondary school qualification with adequate experience.
• Experience in the auditing and accounting fields with proven track records will be a definite advantage.
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
• Hands on experience with an ERP system and POS system will be an added advantage.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Fluency in Microsoft office applications with Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Sound independent judgement.
|Vacancy||2 Positions, Full Time|