- Study and document the accounting and business procedures within the organization.
- Identify the control weaknesses within the process.
- Draft procedures to improve efficiency and controls.
- Compile report on the findings with appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Carry out investigations when required and compile report on findings.
- Conduct inventory verifications for various departments.
- A Degree or diploma in Finance/ Accounting or secondary school qualification with adequate experience.
- Experience in the auditing and accounting fields with proven track records will be a definite advantage.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Hands on experience with an ERP system and POS system will be an added advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Microsoft office applications with Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
|Full Time Position
|Nadi International Airport