- Identify training and development needs within Tappoo Group of Companies through job analysis, appraisals and regular consultation with line managers:
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the organizational and the individual needs;
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and assess the return on investment of any training or development programme:
- Develop effective induction and customer service programmes:
- Ensure that the statutory training requirements and NTPC Grant scheme is met: and
- Ability to research new training methodologies and e-learning techniques in workplace learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- An accredited trainer from NTPC.
- Relevant experience as a Training Officer with an understanding of retail, Food & Beverage, manufacturing and motor vehicle industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of e-learning techniques and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to train and develop middle and upper level managers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce training reports.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|