Posted 4 weeks ago
Working on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing personalized secretarial and administrative support to our respective Directors in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Be the first point of contact between the Directors and internal/external clients.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings & appointments.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Make travel arrangements for respective directors.
- Carry out visa and work permit documentation.
- Maintain office filing system.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Undertake receptionist duties.
- Tertiary qualification in Office management/ Office Admin/ Secretarial Studies.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, PA/ Secretary.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Experience on immigration (visa & work permit) and travel.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Integrity and professionalism.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|