Risk & Compliance Officer
Tappoo Head Office Sigatoka
Posted 3 months ago
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to reporting line.
- Study and document the business processes within the organization.
- Examine, test and evaluate policies, procedures and systems which are in place to ensure reliability and integrity of information, compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, legislations and assist in safeguarding of assets.
- Perform detailed data analytical review procedures and substantive testing, scrutinizing internal controls and identify areas for process improvement.
- Carry out investigations and compile report on findings with appropriate recommendation for improvement.
- Gather information on subsidiary companies to support policy formulation process.
- Provide necessary inputs for the development and implementation of computer systems and associated controls.
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in Audit/ Accounting.
- Fluency in Microsoft applications
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|