Posted 4 weeks ago
- Meet and greet customers.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction through thorough product knowledge, timeliness and respect for others;
- Develop customer base by keeping good rapport with existing and new customers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to external & internal customers at all times;
- Initiate sales by understanding customers’ needs.
- Demonstrate vehicles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features of various vehicle models.
- Work out finance, including cash and car loans.
- Ensure that customers understand the vehicles operating features, paperwork and warranty while closing the sale.
- Ensure that the customer’s experience is consistent from the sales process through to delivery and after sales service.
- Meet sales targets set out by management
- Maintain a clean and presentable showroom.
- Prior experience of 4 to 6 years in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Presentable, well-groomed with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service skills and be a problem solver.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Clean driving license record.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|