- Present, promote and sell products to existing and potential customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Address customer concerns and complaints.
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Merchandise Tappoo products in respective supermarkets, hotels and resorts.
- Monitor and manage pricing in stores.
- Work closely with buyers to help with forecasting.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, concerns, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Stay up-to-date of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback from stakeholders.
- High school qualification (A pass in Year 13).
- Prior experience of 2 to 4 years in a similar role
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative is preferred but not required.
- Experience in Beverage & Liquor Sales would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales would be a bonus but not necessary.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Should have a valid driving license.
Interested applicants are to send their application and detailed CV with a recent passport sized photo, within 10 days of this advertisement.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|