- Present, promote and sell products to existing and potential customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Solve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Merchandise Tappoo products in respective supermarkets, hotels and resorts.
- Ensure that adequate amount of goods is available in stores and are being sold at the correct prices.
- Work closely with buyers to maximize profitability by predicting and monitoring sales trends and accurately controlling stock levels.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Stay up-to-date of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- High school qualification (A pass in Year 13).
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative is preferred but not required.
- Experience in Beverage & Liquor Sales would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales would be a bonus but not necessary.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Should have a valid driving license.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|