Posted 4 weeks ago
- Motivate, assist and lead team members by example.
- Coach and develop the sales team in all aspects of product knowledge.
- Ensure floor setups as per set standard.
- Ensure all merchandise and accessories are displayed as per merchandising guidelines
- Set up stores according to Marketing Calendar throughout the year based on Events.
- Develop and execute training plan for sports HODs.
- Communicate with buyers / managers on fast and slow selling items, missed sales etc.
- Identify and action overstock / aged / damaged stock in liaison with Buyers.
- Monitor sales and perform stock rotation.
- Analyze sales reports and execute store-to-store or warehouse-to-store transfers to maximize sales.
- Prepare sales and marketing proposals in consultation with Manager/ buyer.
- Perform market research to measure success of each campaign.
- Tertiary qualification in Sales & Marketing and or Management is preferred.
- Prior experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent knowledge of sports merchandise and accessories.
- Knowledge of corporate sales skills and processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Be able to work flexible schedules.
- Physically fit and ability to work as part of a team.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|