Roles & Responsibilities:
• Conduct physical audits of all Tappoo Chattels and develop sales reports using the ERP module.
• Uploading all audit reports to the system.
• Compiling, sorting, and processing of all Tappoo Chattels requirements.
• Performing basic office duties, such as filing and answering emails and phone calls.
• Perform other wholesale administration functions as delegated.
Education & Skill Requirement:
• Pass in Year 13 Examination or tertiary qualification in Accounting would be an added advantage.
• Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS applications.
• Candidate should work well in a team-based environment, work with minimum supervision and be able to handle work pressure with a calm and focused mind.
|Vacancy||2 Position, Full Time|