- Providing technical support to users who are experiencing problems with their computers or software applications
- Identifying and implementing ways to increase productivity and efficiency in the workplace by using new technologies
- Monitoring employees’ computer use to ensure that they are following company policies regarding Internet usage or software installation
- Managing and maintaining computer networks, including troubleshooting problems when they occur
- Performing regular backups to ensure that data is protected from computer crashes or natural disasters such as fires or floods that may occur in the building where the data is stored
- Training employees on how to use computer programs that are new to them or helping them solve computer problems as needed
- Providing information technology support for an organization’s computer systems, including hardware and software troubleshooting and repair
- Working with management to create a strategic plan for using new technologyyo improve operations within the organization
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that they are using the latest technology tools
- A Degree in IT or related field is preferred.
- Good Leadership and Technical Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Firewalls, and other Servers
- Knowledge of CCTV surveillance systems
- Possess advance level knowledge in troubleshooting in Microsoft PC/Laptops hardware.
- Should have a good knowledge in AD, DNS, Proxy, File servers and Anti-Virus.
- Experience in Firewall, and Router Configuration, Email, Office 365 or Exchange Server.
- Should be skilled in implementing network and troubleshoot complex & technical problems
- Relational Database Concepts and ANSI-SQL with MySQL, MS SQL Server 2008 or latest.
- Knowledge of Retail Marketing Tools and Concepts.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible with working hours.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|