- Identify training and development needs for Tappoo central team through training needs analysis, job analysis, and regular consultation with line managers:
- Assist to prepare the Group’s annual training plan & training calendar and ensure 100% execution of various trainings.
- Design & expand training and development programmes based on individual and the organizational needs;
- Conduct trainings for employees at all levels.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness & success (employee behavioral evaluation) in consultation with respective managers and provide reports.
- Ensure that the statutory training requirements are met.
- Ability to research new training methodologies and e-learning techniques in workplace learning.
- Conduct training verifications on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly training reports.
- Organise and coordinate external trainings.
- Maintain training data both manually and on electronic HRIS.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- A Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Accredited Training Officer by FNU.
- 3+years of experience in Training and Development.
- Experience in and understanding of retail, Food & Beverage, Fueling and motor vehicle industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of e-learning techniques and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to train and develop middle and upper-level managers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce training reports.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
- Ability to work independently and as a team as well.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|