- Plan visual merchandising theme and create displays.
- Arrange props for display.
- Arrange display fixtures and lighting.
- Set up stores before opening.
- Work with floor plans and store requirement.
- Train personnel on the sales floor to create display.
- Organize merchandising units such as racks and shelves.
- Plan the display along with new arrivals, promotions and sales.
- High school qualification (Year 12).
- Prior work experience in Visual Merchandising is preferred but not mandatory.
- Have a creative flair and an eye for detail.
- Must be a team player and physically fit.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work by importance to achieve maximum
productivity and to meet deadlines.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|