Waiter/ Waitress, Bartender
Posted 3 weeks ago
- Present menu to customers and provide detailed information when asked.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Collect payments
- Greet customers’ and provide exceptional customer service.
- Operate cash register (POS) efficiently and accurately.
- Process all types of payments made by customers.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Inform customers on various specials and promotions.
- Prepare cocktails and mocktails for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
- Assess customers’ needs & preferences and make recommendations.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulation.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|