- Assist HR Officers with the recruitment process.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Prepare new intake documents for payroll purpose.
- Attend to all Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) queries for the allocated regions.
- Compile Reports
- Enter employee training record in the ESS System.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the HR Officers.
- Diploma in Office Administration or any other related field.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrative or relevant role.
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Vacancy||Full Time Position |
|Valid To||27-11-23 |